- Screen rotating when iOS notifications appear. When this occurs, rotating the device 180 degrees and then back again should resolve it. Alternatively, holding the device in landscape with the home button on the right side should prevent this issue from occurring.
- Intermittent crashing since iOS 9 update. We are looking into this issue. If there is a specific action that seems to cause the crashing please contact us and let us know.
- Stuck on craft button during tutorial. In the release version of the app there was a bug in the tutorial that could occur causing you to get stuck at this part. To fix this you need to disable iCloud for Pocket Trains temporarily so that you can get a fresh game and play through both parts of the tutorial. You will then be able to re-enable iCloud (if you wish) and play as usual without this error. To disable iCloud, go into the your device's Settings app and under iCloud> Documents & Data. In here you can toggle off the switch next to Pocket Trains. Then reinstall Pocket Trains and you should be back at the beginning of the tutorial. If not, go into the Pocket Trains Options menu and use the Reset Game button. After playing through parts 1 and 2 of the tutorial, you can re-enable iCloud. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Notifications not working for some players.
- Unknown Steamer delivered from Nimblebit. This is a special edition train. You need to be on the latest version of the app to view and use this engine.
- broken train popup not triggering to repair train.
Please contact us if you have an issue with the app and need further assistance.