If you would like to change the Game Center account that is attached to Pocket Planes you can do the following:
- Go into your device's Game Center Settings and log out of the old account and log in to the new account
- Open Pocket Planes. There will be a warning that the Game Center Account has changed.
- Go to the Pocket Planes Menu then select "Settings"
- From the settings menu, select, "Reset Awards"
- Close and re-open Pocket Planes
This will connect your current Game Center account and reset all of your Pocket Planes achievements earned on the old account. Some achievement will re-trigger while others may need to be re-earned.