220.127.116.11 Known Issues
- Unable to sync since iOS 10.2.1. iCloud syncing has stopped working for Pocket Planes. We do not have a solution at this time.
- Unable to play the Mac version. The Pocket Planes Mac version has been removed from the store and is no longer supported.
- For 1st generation iPad users: Help menu is locked in portrait mode. To exit help, force close the app or reboot the device.
- Intermittent freezing/crashing. Once possible cause is a poor internet connection. We are looking into ways to improve app stability.
- Reports of jobs intermittently not being able to layover properly when unloaded. Note, jobs cannot be laid over in their starting airport even when taken to another location and back.
Ghost passengers/cargo can get stuck on a plane. You should be able to unload the "ghost" when the plane lands and then click the red X to remove him from the layover spot. If it is a cargo only plane you will need to click on the the ALL button in the bottom left corner of the job screen to see both passengers and cargo jobs. If you are unable to unload them this way, you can move your plane into and out of the hangar and it will remove all items from the plane.